CORS error on seperate repo

I have 2 seperate repositories for my frontend and backend. But i can’t accessed my backend services from frontend due to cors error, which is weird because all the middleware should be correct already and it works on my local machine.

I’ve also followed the step from Full-stack development in Project IDX and already followed the generate token from idx for the auth and it still won’t work. I’ve also try to create other project in different backend framework and still faced on the same issue.

Is there any way i can solve the cors issue? or is not possible to do this for now? thankyou.

Hi @misadev - we are very close to shipping public ports, and that should make connecting between workspaces without authentication MUCH easier.

Given that the workarounds mentioned in the blog post didn’t work, I would suggest waiting for just a little longer (hopefully <1 week) for us to roll this change out globally.

Cheers,
Kirupa

Hi @kirupa ! What an exciting news to hear! can’t wait for the upcoming updates! Thankyou for the reply and update, kudos to all of you.

@misadev - we shipped an early preview of it last week (a few hours after my response!): Early preview of public ports!

Please try this out and let me know if this solves your problem. I’m optimistic that it should.

hi @kirupa! just tried it out and it solves the problems. Amazing works!