How to integrate my Flutter app with Firebase on IDX?

Hello there! I’m experiencing an issue with my flutter project (running on IDX). It’s my first time developing a mobile app with Flutter, and the app i’m developing right now is just a simple CRUD app. I’m trying to integrate my app with Firebase, i already watched many YouTube videos but i think the step maybe difference since the videos i watched them running the flutter app on their PC (local) not in IDX, so i’m stuck in this step/progress. Can anybody please help me to solve this?

1 Like

Same. I also dont know how to connect my project idx flutter app to firebase. I guess we have to continue on our VScode.

On the left hand side there is an idx button. If you click that button you will see the firebase option you can use that to setup.

Option 2 is since idx is basically vs code on the cloud you can follow the same instructions in the videos or what’s mentioned in the firebase website.

For me it worked running the following command: dart pub global run flutterfire_cli:flutterfire configure I have the information from this stackoverflow page firebase - How can i resolve zsh: command not found: flutterfire in macOS? - Stack Overflow